Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Social Issue

Using Math With A Social Issue?
How can I use math with my social Issue? Well I think that I can use math with my social issue could be maybe using fractions because I will find out that more than 1/3 of the teenagers become teenage mothers, now that's a way to use fractions. I would also be using percentage because I think that fractions and percentages are almost the same because 1/3 would become 75%. How can I use math on a game? The ways I think I should use math in a game would be like maybe compare the percentage of teenage pregnancy in each state maybe to help my game be more helpful to say the truth about which state needs to get help from someone to stop teenage pregnancy. I can also use math to help me figure out what money or kind of needies that I need to create my game become more helpful that way I can do It easily. Also I can use it to figure out how much money do teen parents use every year in buying the stuff for their baby because diapers cost a lot of money specially the milk which costs about $15 - $20 see I just used the percentage about the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment