Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Grateful Learned


Something that I have learned that was really grate full and informational for me was about the Internet strangers, kidnappers and sex offenders. One time I was at the library with my mom and I saw a girl that was chatting with this man , I told my mom that the chatting words were inappropriate. He had told her some mean and ugly nasty things, at that moment I said she should be careful. The next day I was watching the news and they had said that a 14 yr old was missing since yesterday night. My mom sat down with me In the couch and told me honey you need to know the consequences of the strangers never ever chat In the Internet the chat Is mostly just about older people acting like if they are young man but they are not they just want young girls to mess with them.
The 2ND thing Is that she also told me about strangers In the streets. One time I was walking with my little cousin to the store because my uncle had send me to buy a coke for them to drink, so on the way to the store I always pray when I'm alone and everything was OK but a on the way home I was scared because there was this drunk guy who looked scary and he was following me and my little cousin , when I was crossing the street he was like 'hey baby" at that moment I was freak in scared and started to run since then I'm scared to go to the store alone or walk alone somewhere. My mom said when that happens run and keep on running if he catches you or does something to you keep fighting kick him, scratch him so you can defend yourself.
I am very glad that I know about strangers and how to fight against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment