Thursday, December 3, 2009

Angle Math Game


How do I think I will brainstorm an angle game?

I think that I can brainstorm a game by using math which is really the one that I need for my angle game of course that's what I would need. I would probably start by making all kinds of angles, I mean by all kinds of degrees. Then after that I would probably ask question of where does the angle belong to which shape or name. I would say that I would make the angle degrees harder for six graders because angles are so easy that they can finish like Lot's of questions in one minute or something else I mean that by this time 6Th graders are supposed to know a lot about angles because they are freak in easy. Sometimes to make the game more animated I would probably do pictures instead of only normal angles because sometimes when you use pictures to work with math It's kind of easier or sometimes fun to play with because they can see that all the kinds of pictures that they see In the game will be outside and they can imagine them too outside to help them with my game. I mean It's really fun to work with angles specially with a math game.

No comments:

Post a Comment